Military Law Attorney In Little Rock, Arkansas
Serving The Little Rock Air Force Base, Faulkner County, And Surrounding Counties
The men and women of the U.S. Armed Services serve faithfully, making daily sacrifices to protect our individual and collective freedoms. Their level of dedication, perseverance, and sacrifice continually fuels our resolve to provide exemplary legal help for the challenges they face. At Scholl Law Firm, PLLC, we answer the call of our nation’s finest by providing trustworthy, full-service representation.
Our firm responds to matters concerning the health and structure of the family unit, retirement benefits, discharge and adverse military actions such as a court-martial. No matter what your concerns may be, we are confident that we can help you navigate your legal situation and help you to feel empowered throughout the process.
Top-Rated Family Law Representation
Attorney Scott A. Scholl is no stranger to conflict, having served honorably in the United States Army during the 1989 invasion of Panama. He genuinely understands the issues soldiers and their families go through. We handle a variety of matters for military personnel, civilian contractors, and their spouses throughout the Little Rock, Arkansas area. Our team is skilled at handling matters of family law, including:
- Divorce – We provide full-scale divorce representation for complex and simple matters, handling military and civilian issues including division of military retirement benefits, property distribution, and spousal support.
- Child Custody – We will fight to ensure that your child has the best possible environment as part of the divorce agreement. Making the right decision on custody is important; we will guide you at every turn.
- Visitation – We work diligently to protect the visitation rights of the non-custodial parent. Our team understands the importance of the parent-child relationship, and we fight to protect those bonds.
- Child Support – Your child has the right to receive monetary support. If you are concerned about the lack of support or feel that the amount is inadequate, we can help.
Bring your deepest concerns to our attention and we will begin to devise a strategic plan to address each matter. It is essential to hire an attorney who has firsthand knowledge and experience with handling military family law. Attorney Scholl has successfully represented military and civilian clients at home and abroad. When you need help navigating military affairs involving international concerns, Scholl Law Firm, PLLC, stands at the ready.
Skilled Military Law Attorney Serving Faulkner Counties
Scholl Law Firm, PLLC, stands by servicemembers and the civilian contractors who support them in every legal situation. We provide representation to handle military affairs and have successfully helped many clients find a peaceful resolution, order, and workable outcomes in the midst of complex options. We have the knowledge and experience to handle the following military legal matters, including, but not limited to:
- Court-martial Proceedings
- Administrative Discharge
- Military Retirement
- Reserve Retirement
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Survivor Benefit Plan
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Claims
Our goal is to provide the kind of support that helps military personnel stay focused on the important tasks they must tackle every day. We focus on every aspect of your legal affairs so that you may keep your mind the mission at hand.
Contact A Skilled Little Rock Military Lawyer Today
If you are a member of the Armed Forces, a military spouse, or a civilian contractor working with military personnel facing legal issues, please call 501-588-1148 or contact our office online today to set up an initial consultation. For your convenience, we also use Apple Facetime and Skype. We serve the areas of North Little Rock, Little Rock Air Force Base, Faulkner County, and throughout the state of Arkansas.